- PROGRAM OBJECTIVEStudents will be exposed to Reflexology methods and procedures. The program allows our graduate students to become skilled in performing reflexology treatments. The student will gain knowledge about the body systems and how massage can be beneficial to overall body health both physically and psychologically. The methods for the massage routine are derived from classical (Swedish) and lymphatic techniques to perform a skilled and relaxing body massage.
- COURSE CURRICULUMREFLEXOLOGY TRAINING
Our highly trained staff leads you through an informative session in reflexology treatments. We provide you with knowledge for correctly administering reflexology services.
• Proper Station Set-up
• Overview of the Body Systems
• Overview of Superficial Body Muscles
• Overview of the Lymphatic System
• Learn about the classical massage movements
• Learn about lymphatic massage movements
Contact TAHA Academy to join Relaxation Massage Course in Toronto
For Enrolment : 416-609-3500
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005